Established in 1997, Prohire has gone from strength to strength, winning both new business contracts and increasing its share of existing customer fleets. Such continuous growth is testament to the hard work and dedication of the Prohire team (Prohire leadership team) in delivering best advice, fleet compliance (compliance management), uptime management and customer satisfaction.
Prohire’s consultative approach to recommending and sourcing the most appropriate vehicle specifications and contract inclusions has gained it the confidence of many logistics and own-account commercial vehicle operators throughout the UK.
Prohire supplies a wide range of vehicle types (vehicle choices), both ambient and temperature-controlled (temperature controlled), ranging from car derived vans through to specialist vehicles (specialist vehicles) with asset values of up to £200K. Its best advice approach to fleet management (fleet management) solutions not only maximises uptime and minimises expense, but also ensures complete compliance, best practice, management reporting and high-quality husbandry of valuable assets. Prohire’s mission (our commitment) is to ensure that its customers operate the most efficient commercial vehicles in terms of both whole life cost and uptime, through best advice and total commitment to fleet management compliance (compliance management).
- 1997 Business founded
- 2000 Acquired DFDS Transport
- 2003 Acquired Securicor Vehicle Management and Rentmaster
- 2006 Acquired Midland Vehicle Contracts – Paul Hassall joins the business
- 2008 Andrew Morley joins the business
- 2014 Dave Barlow joins the business
- 2016 Acquired Sunrent
- 2018 MBO led by Dave Barlow, Paul Hassall and Andrew Morley, backed by NorthEdge Capital to support the future growth aspirations of the business