With ProWorld, customers and followers can keep up to date with the latest industry news, innovations, training and events. To find out more on any of the subjects below, contact our experienced team on 08432 909 089 or email email@example.com
- Mercedes eVito: To find out more on the Mercedes eVito, click the link to be taken to our News page: http://www.prohiregroup.co.uk/prohire-trucktv-mercedes-benz-evito-video/
To watch the full Prohire TRUCKTV video on the Mercedes eVito, click here.
- HVO: The HVO diesel is a product of exceptional quality which can be blended without limits: So what it is and how it works? https://www.greenea.com/publication/is-hvo-the-holy-grail-of-the-world-biodiesel-market/
Watch the Prohire TRUCKTV video to find out more: HVO – The Fuel of the Future?
- Telematics: In partnership with telematics provider, GeoTab, Prohire offers an expandable telematics solution using ‘plug and play’ technology. Read more by clicking here.
(More innovations will follow shortly)
Events & Training
- As members of the BVRLA, FTA and a Van Excellence Partner, Prohire recognises the importance of compliance and we have the internal expertise to support our customers. Contact us today to find out how Prohire can support your business with your training and compliance needs.
Best Practice Advice
- Prohire pride themselves on offering ‘best advice’ through its personal and consultative approach. Watch our introductory video to see how we can assist your business. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eoBbD_2lOY
Prohire and our highly experienced Team will keep you up to date with legislation changes within the industry, along with offering ‘best advice’ to support you and your business.
- COVID-19: Heavy Vehicle Testing Suspended for up to 3 months, this includes ALL heavy goods vehicles, trailers and public service vehicles. To read the full statement from the DVSA, click here
- Direct Vision Standard: From Monday 26th October 2020, all vehicles more than 12 tonnes GVW will require a HGV safety permit to operate in Greater London. For more information from TFL, click here
- How do you make your vehicles compliant?
Watch the Prohire TRUCKTV Direct Vision Standard video to find out more: An Introduction to Direct Vision Standard
(This page is updated on a regular basis)