All Prohire’s larger vehicle fleet customers are allocated an account manager who takes overall responsibility for service delivery.
Prohire’s approach is always consultative, tailoring service packages to meet the individual needs of every customer, whatever the circumstances. There are many added value options and Prohire account managers always give best advice in terms of if and how the company’s huge knowledge, skillsets and buying powers can best be deployed in pursuit of uptime, compliance and service delivery beyond expectations.
Prohire always seeks out the most advantageous benefits for its customers with bespoke solutions as standard. Some of the added value options which could be considered include:
- Vehicle disposal/re-marketing service
- Vehicle re-livery service
- Vehicle movements
- End of contract repairs on other contract hire company vehicles
- Fleet audits
- End of contract dilapidation repair management
- FTA Van Excellence Accreditation support