With hire periods ranging from 12 to 96 months and a ‘menu-based’ vehicle contract hire offering, Prohire provides a flexible approach to commercial fleet management solutions.
Customers can select from the following elements to create their own bespoke vehicle rental solution:
- Annual distance with fleet pooling tailored to operational needs
- Full repair and maintenance for chassis and body
- Ancillary equipment maintenance for ambient and temperature controlled vehicles
- Replacement tyres and tyre husbandry
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- MOT preparation and test
- Delivery and collection for servicing
- Relief vehicle provision
- On site servicing and safety inspections
- 13 weekly health checks for high mileage van operators
- Accident repair management
- Other services
Prohire’s Contract Hire & Fleet Management Charter applies to all its contracts and forms a brief summary of the service and conduct customers can expect from Prohire Limited.